Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please read our Affiliate T&C carefully
This Affiliate Program Operating Agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into by and between Great Marketing Solutions S.L. ("Great Marketing Solutions" or "we"), and you, ("you" or "Affiliate") the party submitting an application to become a Great Marketing Solutions’ affiliate. The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to your participation with admin.toroadvertising.com ("Affiliate Program"). Each Affiliate Program offer (an "Offer") may be for any offering by Great Marketing Solutions or a third party (each such third party a "Client") and may link to a specific web site for that particular Offer ("Program Web Site"). Furthermore, each Offer may have additional terms and conditions on pages within the Affiliate Program which shall be automatically incorporated as part of this Agreement. By submitting an application or participating in an Offer, you expressly consent to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to the abovementioned additional terms and conditions in the Affiliate Program.
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
You must submit an Affiliate Program application from our website. You must accurately complete the application to become an affiliate (and provide us with future updates of such information) and not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity or contact information. After we review your application, we will notify you of your acceptance or rejection to the Affiliate Program, or request of additional information, generally within two (2) business days. We reserve the right to accept or reject your application at our sole discretion for any reason.
Obligations of Great Marketing Solutions and Affiliate payment
Subject to our acceptance of you as an affiliate and your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Great Marketing Solutions agrees as follows:
- We will make available to you via the Affiliate Program graphic and textual links to the Program Web Site and/or other creative materials (collectively, the "Links") which you may display on web sites owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and clearly identified as coming from you and in online advertisements (collectively, "Media"). The Links will serve to identify you as a member of our Affiliate Program and will establish a link from your Media to the Program Web Site.
- We will pay Affiliate for each Qualified Action (the "Commission"). A "Qualified Action" means an individual person who (i) accesses the Program Web Site via the Link, where the Link is the last link to the Program Web Site, (ii) is not a computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method to appear like an individual, real live person, (iii) is not using pre-populated fields (iv) completes all of the information required for such action within the time period allowed by Great Marketing Solutions and (v) is not later determined by Great Marketing Solutions to be fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified or a duplicate.
- We will pay you, via Wire Transfer, Paypal or Cryptocurrencies (USDC (USD Coin), any Commissions earned monthly, provided that your account is currently greater than $200; the “Minimum Pay-out Limit”, with the exception of Wire Transfer, in that case your account must be greater than $500. Accounts with a balance of less than $200 will roll over to the next month, and will continue to roll over monthly until the Minimum Pay-out Limit is reached. We reserve the right to charge back to your account any previously paid Qualified Actions that are later determined to have not met the requirements to be a Qualified Action. In case of Cryptocurrencies payments, Great Marketing Solutions won’t be held accountable if an erroneous wallet address has been provided.
- Payment for Commissions is dependent upon Clients providing such funds to Great Marketing Solutions, and therefore, you agree that Great Marketing Solutions shall only be liable to you for Commissions to the extent that Great Marketing Solutions has received such funds from the Clients. You hereby release Great Marketing Solutions from any claim for Commissions if Great Marketing Solutions has not received such funds from the Clients.
- Great Marketing Solutions shall automatically generate an invoice on behalf of Affiliate for all Commissions payable under this Agreement and shall remit payment to Affiliate based upon that invoice. All tracking of Links and determinations of Qualified Actions and Commissions shall be made by Great Marketing Solutions in its sole discretion. In the event that Affiliate disputes in good faith any portion of an invoice, Affiliate must submit that dispute to Great Marketing Solutions in writing and in sufficient detail within thirty (30) days of the date on the invoice. If Affiliate does not dispute the invoice as set forth herein, then Affiliate agrees that it irrevocably waives any claims based upon that invoice. In the event that Affiliate is also tracking Qualified Actions and Affiliate claims a discrepancy, Affiliate must provide Great Marketing Solutions with Affiliate's reports within three (3) days after 30th day of the calendar month, and if Great Marketing Solutions’ and Affiliate's reported statistics vary by more than 10% and Great Marketing Solutions reasonably determines that Affiliate has used generally accepted industry methods to track Qualified Actions, then Great Marketing Solutions and Affiliate agree to make a good faith effort to arrive at a reconciliation. If the parties are unable to arrive at a reconciliation, then Great Marketing Solutions’ numbers shall govern.
- If Affiliate has an outstanding balance due to Great Marketing Solutions under this Agreement or any other agreement between the Affiliate and Great Marketing Solutions, whether or not related to the Affiliate Program, Affiliate agrees that Great Marketing Solutions may offset any such amounts due to Great Marketing Solutions from amounts payable to Affiliate under this Agreement.
Furthermore, the Affiliate expressly acknowledges that Great Marketing Solutions will generate the invoices to the Affiliate based on the data provided by the Affiliate and therefore warrants that such data is
accurate, fully and legally compliant, especially for invoicing and taxation purposes. Any Affiliate residing in the European Union who has provided a VAT number expressly warrants that such VAT number is, in its own country, valid for the issuance
of VAT-exempt invoices to Great Marketing Solutions. In case there is any claim, administrative proceeding from any authority, dispute or conflict, in any way due to the inaccuracy or non-compliance of such data provided by the Affiliate, Great
Marketing Solutions is expressly authorized to retain any payments due to the Affiliate until such incident has been resolved and also obtain direct compensation from those amounts retained in case Great Marketing Solutions suffers any loss or
Affiliate eligible Media
Affiliate agrees to the following obligations:
- Have sole responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, your Media.
- Ensure that all materials posted on your Media or otherwise used in connection with the Affiliate Program (i) are not illegal, (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party and (iii) do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities (such as gambling or illegal substances), contains profanity or otherwise contains materials that Great Marketing Solutions informs you that it considers objectionable (collectively, "Objectionable Content").
- Not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning Great Marketing Solutions or Client or any of their respective products or services, except as expressly authorized herein.
- Make sure that your Media does not copy or resemble the look and feel of the Program Web Site or create the impression that your Media is endorsed by Great Marketing Solutions or Clients or a part of the Program Web Site, without prior written permission from us.
- Comply with all (i) obligations, requirements and restrictions under this Agreement and (ii) laws, rules and regulations as they relate to your business, your Media or your use of the Links.
- Comply with the terms, conditions, guidelines and policies of any third party services used by Affiliate in connection with the Affiliate Program, including but not limited to, email providers, social networking services and ad networks.
- Always prominently post and make available to end-users proper and accurate terms and conditions and/or tick boxes or sign up processed in the Media used by the Affiliate and also in connection with the Offer set forth by Great Marketing Solutions or Client, or as required by applicable laws regarding such Offers.
- Make sure to not place Great Marketing Solutions ads on any online auction platform (i.e. eBay, Amazon, etc).
- During the term of this Agreement, and any renewal thereof, and for one (1) year after its termination for any reason, the Affiliate shall not - neither directly nor indirectly - enter into a contractual relationship with any Client that has been introduced by Great Marketing Solutions or that is listed in the Affiliate Program and with whom the Affiliate had not work in the past. Affiliate understands and agrees that this prohibition is a key consideration and inducement for Great Marketing Solutions to enter into this Agreement with the Affiliate, and to provide the services hereunder. In case of dispute, Affiliate will be required to prove the pre-existing contractual relationship with such Client if so alleged by Affiliate. In the event of violation of this obligation, the Affiliate shall pay a contractual penalty to Great Marketing Solutions, for each violation, equal to an amount of the fifty percent of the revenues obtained from the Client or Clients with whom the Affiliate has been working in contravention of this clause for all the period of infringement of this clause. In case of an argument between the Parties, such dispute will be subject to a decision of the competent court, in accordance to Section 14.
The following additional program-specific terms shall apply to any promotional programs set forth below:
- Email Campaigns. For all email campaigns, Affiliate must download the "Suppression List" from the Offers section of Great Marketing Solutions. Affiliate shall filter its email list by removing any entries appearing on the Suppression List and will only send emails to the remaining addresses on its email list. Great Marketing Solutions will provide an opt-out method in all Links, however, if any opt-out requests come directly to Affiliate, Affiliate shall immediately forward them to Great Marketing Solutions at email@example.com. Affiliate's emails containing the Links may not include any content other than the Links, except as required by applicable law.
- Affiliate agrees that failure to download the Suppression List and remove all emails from the database before mailing may result in Commission withholdings, removal or suspension from all or part of the Affiliate Program, possible legal action and any other rights or remedies available to Great Marketing Solutions pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise. Affiliate further agrees that it will not mail or market to any suppression files generated through the Great Marketing Solutions network, and that doing so may result in Commission withholdings, removal or suspension from the Affiliate Program, possible legal action and any other rights or remedies available to Great Marketing Solutions pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise.
- Advertising Campaigns. No Links can appear to be associated with or be positioned on chat rooms or bulletin boards unless otherwise agreed by Great Marketing Solutions in writing. Any pop-ups/unders used for the Affiliate Program shall be clearly identified as Affiliate served in the title bar of the window and any client-side ad serving software used by Affiliate shall only have been installed on an end-user's computer if the function of the software is clearly disclosed to end-users prior to installation, the installation is pursuant to an affirmatively accepted and plain-english end user license agreement and the software be easily removed according to generally accepted methods.
Affiliate Network Campaigns. For all Affiliate's that maintain their own affiliate networks, Affiliate agrees to place the Links in its affiliate network (the "Network") for access and use by those affiliates in
Affiliate's Network (each a "Third Party Affiliate"). Affiliate agrees that it will expressly forbid any Third Party Affiliate to modify the Links in any way. Affiliate agrees to maintain its Network according to the highest industry standards.
Affiliate shall not permit any party to be a Third Party Affiliate whose web site or business model involves content containing Objectionable Content. All Third Party Affiliates must be in good standing with Affiliate. Affiliate must require and
confirm that all Third Party Affiliates affirmatively accept, through verifiable means, this Agreement prior to obtaining access to the Links. Affiliate shall promptly terminate any Third Party Affiliate who takes, or could reasonably be expected to
take, any action that violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event that either party suspects any wrongdoing by a Third Party Affiliate with respect to the Links, Affiliate shall promptly disclose to Great Marketing Solutions the
identity and contact information for such Third Party Affiliate. Affiliate shall promptly remove any Third Party Affiliate from the Affiliate Program and terminate their access to future Offers of Great Marketing Solutions in the Network upon written
notice from Great Marketing Solutions. Affiliate shall remain liable for all acts or omissions of any Third Party Affiliate, including when Great Marketing Solutions has been provided with all truthful and complete contact information for a Third
Party Affiliate and such Third Party Affiliate has affirmatively accepted this Agreement as recorded by Great Marketing Solutions.
You must strictly comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce and in particular article 21 regarding the prohibition of unsolicited advertisement when sending emails containing the Affiliate Program. All emails sent in connection with the Affiliate Program must include the appropriate party's opt-out link, the consents of each and every recipient is to be obtained prior to sending e-mails and Great Marketing Solutions reserves the right to ask the Affiliate to provide written evidence that such consent has been granted. From time to time, we may request - prior to your sending emails containing linking or referencing the Affiliate Program that you submit the final version of your email to Great Marketing Solutions for approval by sending it to your Great Marketing Solutions representative and upon receiving written approval from Great Marketing Solutions of your email the email may be transmitted to third parties.
It is solely your obligation to ensure that the email complies with the applicable law. You agree not to rely upon Great Marketing Solutions’ approval of your email for compliance with the applicable law, or assert any claim that you are in compliance with the applicable law based upon Great Marketing Solutions’ approval.
You are expressly prohibited from using any persons, means, devices or arrangements to commit fraud, violate any applicable law, interfere with other affiliates or falsify information in connection with referrals through the Links or the generation of Commissions or exceed your permitted access to the Affiliate Program. Such acts include, but are in no way limited to, using automated means to artificially increase the traffic generated and to increase the number of clicks through the Links or completion of any required information, using spyware, using stealware, cookie-stuffing and other deceptive acts or click-fraud. Great Marketing Solutions shall make all determinations about fraudulent activity in its sole discretion.
Any action constituting a fraud will result in the immediate invalidation of all gains earned by the Affiliate and may lead to the termination or the annulment of this Agreement, without prejudice to the remedies that may be sought by Great Marketing Solutions at a civil or criminal level (fraud, breach of trust or violation of the automated data processing system).
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement or with the consent of Great Marketing Solutions, you agree that all information, including, without limitation, the terms of this Agreement, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, concerning us or any of our affiliates provided by or on behalf of any of them shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for any purpose other than your participation in the Affiliate Program, except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public through a source other than you. Affiliate shall not use any information obtained from the Affiliate Program to develop, enhance or operate a service that competes, directly or indirectly, with the Affiliate Program, or assist another party to do the same.
Limited License and Intellectual Property
The Affiliate recognises and accepts that the content of the website, applications, other ad delivery media and in particular but not exclusively texts, photographs, videos, software and programs, sounds, music, layout, graphic charter, logos, design or any other data or information or media presented by Great Marketing Solutions, are protected by their copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights that are or will be recognised by the laws in force.
We grant you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the Links and to access our web site through the Links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for the sole purpose of identifying your Media as a participant in the Affiliate Program and assisting in increasing sales through the Program Web Site.
You may not alter, modify, manipulate or create derivative works of the Links or any Great Marketing Solutions’ data or intellectual property rights, including graphics, creative, copy or other materials owned by, or licensed to, Great Marketing Solutions in any way. You are only entitled to use the Links to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Affiliate Program. We may revoke your license anytime by giving you written notice. Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant you any rights to any of Great Marketing Solutions' data or intellectual property rights, including trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents or trade secrets. You agree that Great Marketing Solutions may use any suggestion, comment or recommendation you choose to provide to Great Marketing Solutions without compensation. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Great Marketing Solutions.
Great Marketing Solutions is hereby authorized to use the trade names or trademarks of Affiliates for the purposes of this Agreement without any further written approval from the party owning such name or trademark.
Both parties, Great Marketing Solutions and Affiliates, hereby undertake to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (“GDPR”) and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR. In case of non-EU Affiliates, they will undertake and comply fully with all applicable laws to them on personal data protection and privacy.
The parties undertake to perform under their own responsibility all the necessary steps, formalities or declarations, and/or to obtain the authorisations for the personal data that they process or that they could have access to within the framework of their exchanges. In particular, the parties undertake to take all the necessary and appropriate precautions to preserve and ensure the protection and the security of the processing of the personal data transmitted by the other party within the framework of the execution of this Agreement, and in particular to prevent the personal data from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
For the purposes hereof and for the proper performance of the services offered in the Affiliate Program and/or Offer, Great Marketing Solutions collects, processes and transmits the personal data of Affiliates in the name and on behalf of the Affiliates.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) you are informed that the information provided will be processed by Great Marketing Solutions SL, with CIF B55642474 and domiciled in Rivera Sans Street, 5, (Hospitalet Infant), 43890, Tarragona. You can contact the Data Protection Delegate at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your data will be treated with the purpose of managing our contractual relationship, as well as to attend the questions or inquiries made through the web contact form. This data may be transferred to third parties in case of legal obligation or if it is necessary to provide the service offered, always with the maximum guarantees and only to trusted suppliers of Great Marketing Solutions. The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to comply with legal and contractual obligations according to current regulations at all times. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of a contract, as well as your consent in the case of the questions you may ask via web contact form.
We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition, as well as to withdraw your consent by sending a written request to the aforementioned postal address or to the email address email@example.com .
This Agreement shall commence on the date of our approval of your Affiliate Program application and shall continue thereafter until terminated as provided herein. You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time by removing all Links from your Media, deleting all copies of the Links. We may terminate your participation in one or more Offers or this Agreement at any time and for any reason which we deem appropriate with or without prior notice to you by disabling the Links or providing you with a written notice. Upon termination of your participation in one or more Offers or this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease all use of and delete all Links, plus all Great Marketing Solutions or Client intellectual property, and will cease representing yourself as a Great Marketing Solutions or Client affiliate for such one or more Offers. All rights to validly accrued payments, causes of action and any provisions, which by their terms are intended to survive termination, shall survive any termination.
In addition to any other rights and remedies available to us under this Agreement Great Marketing Solutions reserves the right to delete any actions submitted through your Links and withhold and freeze any unpaid Commissions or charge back paid Commissions to your account if (i) Great Marketing Solutions determines that you have violated this Agreement, (ii) Great Marketing Solutions receives any complaints about your participation in the Affiliate Program which Great Marketing Solutions reasonably believes to violate this Agreement or (iii) any Qualified Action is later determined to have not met the requirements set forth in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program. Such withholding or freezing of Commissions, or charge backs for paid Commissions, shall be without regard as to whether or not such Commissions were earned as a result of such breach. In the event of a material breach of this Agreement, Great Marketing Solutions reserves the right to disclose your identity and contact information to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities or any third party that has been directly damaged by your actions.
Mutual Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
Affiliate hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Great Marketing Solutions and Clients and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensors, directors, officers, employees, owners and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) based on (i) any failure or breach of this Agreement, including any representation, warranty, covenant, restriction or obligation made by Affiliate herein and any error, direct or indirect loss or damage arising from the inaccuracy or non-compliance of the data provided by the Affiliate, (ii) any misuse by Affiliate, or by a party under the reasonable control of Affiliate or obtaining access through Affiliate, of the Links, Offers or Great Marketing Solutions or Client intellectual property, (iii) any claim related to your Media, including but not limited to, the content contained on such Media (except for the Links) or (iv) any negligence or wilful misconduct by the Affiliate
Great Marketing Solutions hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Affiliate and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) based on a claim that Great Marketing Solutions is not authorized to provide you with the Links.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF THE LINKS, PROGRAM WEB SITES, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS. IN NO EVENT WILL GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY / WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO AFFILIATE, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO AFFILIATE BY GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS IN COMMISSIONS DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM.
THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND LINKS, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE PROVIDED TO AFFILIATE "AS IS". EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, Great Marketing Solutions EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL MEET AFFILIATE'S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL BE COMPLETELY ERROR- FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A CLIENT OR THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. GREAT MARKETING SOLUTIONS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT AFFILIATE WILL EARN ANY SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS.
In addition to any notice permitted to be given under this Agreement, we may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by providing you with a notification by email. The changes will become effective ten (10) business days after such notice. If the modifications are unacceptable to you, you may terminate this Agreement without penalty solely on the account of such termination within such ten (10) business day period. Your continued participation in this Affiliate Program ten (10) business days after a change notice has been posted will constitute your acceptance of such change. In addition, Great Marketing Solutions may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of an Offer or Link or remove, alter, or modify any tags, text, graphic or banner ad in connection with a Link. Affiliate agrees to promptly implement any request from Great Marketing Solutions to remove, alter or modify any Link, graphic or banner ad that is being used by Affiliate as part of the Affiliate Program.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void, invalid or inoperative, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in effect and the invalid portion of any provision shall be deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity while retaining the original intent of the parties.
Dispute Resolution & Miscellaneous
Governing law and jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain. For any matter related to the interpretation or execution of this Agreement, the parties expressly waive to submit to any courts which might have jurisdiction over the subject matter, and agree to submit to the sole competence and jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Barcelona.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between Great Marketing Solutions and Affiliate with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral. Affiliate agrees that Great Marketing Solutions shall not be subject to or bound by any Affiliate insertion order or online terms and conditions that amend, conflict with or supplement this Agreement, regardless of whether Great Marketing Solutions "clicks through" or otherwise indicates its acceptance thereof.
Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, if either party is prevented from performing or is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the party invoking this provision, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, riots or civil disobedience, wars, strikes or labour disputes, pandemics (each, a “Force Majeure Event”), such party’s performance shall be excused and the time for performance shall be extended accordingly provided that the party immediately takes all reasonably necessary steps to resume full performance. If such party remains unable to resume full performance fifteen (15) days after the Force Majeure Event, the other party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice.
Relationship of Parties. The parties are independent contractors and will have no right to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of the other party. Neither party shall hold itself out as an agent of the other party. This Agreement will not be construed to create or imply any partnership, agency, joint venture or formal business entity of any kind.
Survival. The provisions of section 10 in Section 3, Section 6, 8, 9, 10 and 14 and any accrued payment obligations shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Assignment. Affiliate may not assign all or any part of this Agreement without Great Marketing Solutions’ prior written consent. Great Marketing Solutions may assign this Agreement at any time with notice to Affiliate. This Agreement will be binding on and will inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, successors and valid assigns of the parties hereto.
You hereby represent and warrant that this Agreement constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms and that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement. Subject to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement, Great Marketing Solutions represents and warrants that it shall not knowingly violate any law, rule or regulation which is applicable to Great Marketing Solutions’ own business operations or Great Marketing Solutions’ proprietary products or services. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you should not submit an application to Affiliate Program.